The July 2014 LKSC Newsletter is now posted. Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions! There are some important updates and fun photos from our recent events. It contains important information on the upcoming Pirate Race and … Continue reading
Bay to Bay to Bay Race this Thursday night (Aug 7). This may be one of the nicest sailing nights of the summer, so let’s do a distance race.
Start in Barbers Bay, beat across to Williams Bay, downwind to Colladay Bay, and Finish back at Barbers Bay.
It’s a self-start race so the last one to Williams Bay please grab the buoy. Also mind the shallow rocky area coming off the south side of Colladay Point on your way to the finish line.
Beer, lies and bonfire at Brad’s house after the race. As usual, the race starts at 6:30 pm.
- Pirate “Fun” Race – July 26th – 1PM Springers
- For Sale: #12178 Sailboat – Lightning Class Sailboat and Trailor
- Thurston Howell III Race and Social – Sat, June 21
- Syttende Mai Regatta 2014 Update
- April 2014 Newsletter
- February 2014 Newsletter
- For Sale: DN iceboat #1728, light blue
- October 2013 Newsletter
- June 2013 Newsletter