Date(s) - 08/23/2014
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
On-the-Water Summer Sailing Seminar
- The LKSC is hosting an on-the-water Sailing Seminar out front of Springer’s on Saturday, August 23rd at 1:00 pm on Lake Kegonsa
- Jim Campbell will moderate, demonstrate and serve as principal instructor
- Tip Over Practice – Ever wanted to tip over an MC for the heck of it? Learn how to dispel your fears about capsizing a sailboat. Learn the basics and how to avoid some of the risks associated with tipping over a boat while you keep safety first. Live demonstration and coaching.
- Sail Trim – Learn the fundamentals of sail trim in the best setting for learning how to sail better…in a boat. Individualized teaching will be provided.
- Q&A – we will also host a Q&A session at the end to field your random questions you were afraid to ask last winter